Friday, August 19, 2005

Updates

I've been getting ready to teach a class at our local congregation on "Handling Adversity". Since I found out about a month ago that it will start in September, it has really consumed my time in reading and trying to find material for the class. So far I haven't found a single book or set of material that I think does a comprehensive job of addressing the subject from a Biblical point of view. There are some books with sensible recommendations but I'm looking for something that gives Biblical answers to our problems, trials, and suffering.

So, I'm going to develop my own material for the class which will result in going from no posts to the blog to about one per week for the next 3 months. As with anything that I post here, feel free to use any of this material in your study and understanding of God's word. It is not necessary to give credit or source reference either. I'm only seeking to do some planting and let God give the increase to His glory and honor. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact me through the links in this web site.